Barefoot in the wild, Mudee is a weatherproof, all year round boot suitable for hiking and leisure.
Mudee features second generation of Microfibre upper material performing similar to the highest grade of leather but quicker drying. The fit is a little more generous than other Freet styles, but you still are likely to need to go a size larger than your ‘normal’ size for other brands
- Breathable, durable, water resistant upper made from advanced hydrophobic micro fibre material – MicroF2. This upper is breathable, durable and water resistant as well as quick drying. Unlike leather which tends to absorb water, our MicroF microfibre sheds water (hydrophobic)
- Water resistant and breathable lining
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- ConnectComfort removable 2.5/3mm OrthoLite insole aids shock absorption whilst ensuring excellent ground connectivity.
- Conventional lace
- MultiGrip2 performance outsole for light trail and pavement grip and durability
- Black or Tan Brown