Soft-soled leather shoes are the best shoes for first steps. They are as close to barefoot walking as possible, at the same time providing protection from cold and sharp objects. In Liliputis, your kids walks as if barefoot and thus learning to walk is easier than in stiff or thick soled shoes.
The upper is made of soft and chrome-free nappa leather. Because the leather has not been treated with chemicals, it breathes well. The toebox allows spreading of the toes and the shoes are made to bear both inside and outside use.
Boots have woolen lining what makes them warm and breathable. They keep your child’s feet warm through winter. Soles are not water resistant. You can use Playshoes covers or waterproofing spray to increase water resistance.
- Made of safe, certified & non-toxic leather!
- Slip-proof outsole
- Recommended by Orthopedic Doctors
- Real woolen lining all inside
- Super flexible 4 layer sole
- Velcro closures for easy and safe fastening
- The Pearl model comes with rubber dots under the 3-layered soles to provide more protection against humidity
There are no reviews yet.