Boty Luks Fuego moccasins for a wide variety of attire.
Boty Luks Fuego is a barefoot shoe.
Barefoot shoes are minimalist shoes that give an experience close to walking barefoot with feet still protected from cold and injury. Walking in barefoot shoes strengthens muscles, helps feet regain their natural shape, ease hallux valgus, and prevents ankle, knee, and back problems. Barefoot shoes are the most comfortable shoes you have ever worn.
They are characterized by:
- Wide toe box following the natural shape of toes
- Zero heel-to-toe drop
- No arch support
- A flexible and thin sole
Main features: These barefoot moccasins are made of soft leather that is very pleasant on the feet. A 4,5mm rubber sole is flexible in all directions and gives feedback from the ground.
Where to wear: Minimal Fuego is elegant-looking moccasins that are suitable for wearing with trousers, a dress and a skirt.
Fit: This model fit for medium and wide width foot with the medium and low instep.
Special instructions: Before first use and to prolong the life of the shoes, the manufacturer gives the following advice:
- Shoes should first be cleaned with a soft cloth or damp cloth, then dried and polished with a cloth. Use some leather care products (wax, spray, etc.) on your shoes to increase their water resistance.
- Putting shoes on carefully so that the part behind the heel is not crushed or broken
- Shoes should not be dried near a heat source!
- Note that shoes made of genuine leather are dyed and can give color!
Upper material: leather
Lining material: leather
Sole: 4,5mm rubber
Care: We recommend both Goldenmix wax and spray for the leather shoes for maintenance and to increase water resistance.
Made in the Chech Republic.